Lima Peru Temple

Lima Peru Temple
Lima Peru Temple

Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hello wonderful Family.  They do not have a Thanksgiving here in Perú but we are going to Chili's for p day today to celebrate Thanksgiving so that is fun.  I don't really have anything to say in email today!!  Well I have a story to tell but I can't tell mom.  Haha don't worry mom.   

Saturday we went to the temple again!  It was with the whole ward well those who wanted to or could go.  We all piled and packed into one tiny, tiny bus.  It was cool but when we got there the temple was full.  And only one hermana from our ward I think got to go in.  It makes me appreciate having a million temples around our house in Utah a little bit more.  But ya, we got there and everyone was just on the temple grounds and eating and looking at the temple and taking pictures.  It was cool because even though we didn't get to go in the temple you could still feel the spirit on the temple grounds.  I love going to the temple but I heard they are closing the Lima temple for two years.  I don't know if it is just a rumor or what so if you could all research that I would love it. 

We have another baptism this week on Saturday if all goes well.  His name is ____ and he is still progressing just wonderful.  And we have two more people con fecha (with a date).  One for 20 of December and one for 4 of April.  Haha this guy wants to read practically all of the Book of Mormon before he is baptized.  I challenged him to baptism for 20 of December two weeks ago.  Then the last lesson this week I did it again and he said no I told you last time in April I will be baptized.  So I pulled out the calendar on our phone and said ok, will you be baptized April 4 then?  And he accepted.  So woo April 4. 

Oh I got robbed.  But he only took my pen.  And he took stuff from my companion.  And he didn't do anything.  If you would like details on the whole story you can talk to Blake because he has it.  But I am ok so don't worry.  If I am not allowed to tell you this stuff let me know hahahaha.  

I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving week!  Eat some turkey and some rolls for me.  I love you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment