Lima Peru Temple

Lima Peru Temple
Lima Peru Temple

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Monday, November 2, 2015

Hola familia.  Another change has come and gone.  So fast.  Tomorrow we have changes.  This time it is more probable that I will have a change.  But who knows, maybe I might get lucky!  No offense here but hopefully I don't get sent to a rich place. 

Here this week there was more Halloween celebration than there was last year so that was cool.  There were a whole lot of little kids running around asking for candy.  We handed out pictures of Jesus Christ to the people that asked us.  Most of the members here think that you can't do anything for Halloween and that it is super bad to dress up and do all that stuff so I had to answer a lot of questions about Halloween in the states with the members.

This week was good.  I went and did another interchange with one of the elders in my district.  But before the interchange we had a service project in their sector and we were on the mountain moving big boulders.  It was hard and I got really burnt but it is ok.  Hopefully I will get dark.  

I love you all   Have a good week.    Elder Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment