Lima Peru Temple

Lima Peru Temple
Lima Peru Temple

Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday, May 16, 2016

This week was VERY busy.  Monday was not p day but that day a lady was coming to the mission to make suits for Elders and my comp needed a new one so he went and got one so all morning we were there doing that.  Then on Wednesday we had our normal district meeting.   On Thursday we had a conference multi zone and that took all day long.  Like we left at 8 o clock and got back at like 730 at night - but it was a great meeting.  On Friday it was p day because we had the opportunity to go to the temple!!!  It was so great.  It had been a while since I had gone and it was so nice to be able to go.  I am defnitely going to be taking advantage of having so many temples close by when I get home.  On Saturday we had a contacting activity where the whole zone went to the sector of certain Elders and contacted for two hours with them.  We found a lot of interesting people so hopefully they are there when the Elders go back and they can have some appointments with them.

Other than that this week we were just trying to find new people to teach and we knocked on A LOT of doors.  It was wild how many we knocked on.  My knuckles hurt from knocking.  Just kidding I always knock with my pen here so my pen totally broke but oh well.  One little success story was ____.  He wasn't going to come to church with us this week because he was going to go to his church but my companion had a talk on Sunday and we told him that and he was like ok.... I will go with you guys.  And while he was at church his heart was softened so much!  Some doctrine he didn't agree with before finally made sense to him.  It was a really good day to have him go to church so in these next weeks we are going to do everything possible to get him baptized.

Anyway, that is a quick letter from this week but just know that I love you all!!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment