Lima Peru Temple

Lima Peru Temple
Lima Peru Temple

Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday, July 28, 2014

I get on a bus out of here in 6 hours.  I can't wait.  I just want to get to Perú and help people or buy some candy for a little kid.  I am taking Book of Mormon's that I bought and a couple pass along cards to hand out at the airport, I am going to talk to as many people as I can since we will be waiting there for like three hours.  I am glad that my email last week helped with your lesson.  If you ever need any more advice, you know where to find me!  gregory.baker@myldsmail.net   I am here every Monday from now on I think.  

Nothing too new this past week, just still working hard, trying to learn as much Spanish as I can.  One funny story, I asked a kid what are the odds you sing a solo in sacrament meeting?  He said one in one hundred and one.  He looked at me and I said change your number I read that one in your mind and he was like no, someone give me a countdown.  3... 2... 1... We both said 72.  Everyone started going crazy it was hilarious.  He didn't want to sing so we settled on him buying me some things from la tienda.  

I am so excited to share my testimony in church on Sunday because it will be fast Sunday.  I will tell them they need to talk slow to me and it's my first week and smile the whole time while bearing testimony because I want everyone to like me.  Even if people don't listen to me on the streets or wherever else, I want them to like me because then it will plant a good seed for future missionaries.  Hopefully I get a good trainer, I will find out tomorrow!  We will see!   

Anwyays, I will have a lot more to write next week because it will be new experiences.  Your boy will be in Perú tomorrow!  Talk to you later familia.  Keep following the Spirit.  Trust in the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment