Lima Peru Temple

Lima Peru Temple
Lima Peru Temple

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Why LeBron??  We loved you in Miami.  Oh well, we got some nice pieces.  

One crazy story, I was studying early one morning with Elder Bean in their place (next door) and we heard a slip, a fall and then moaning in pain.  We ran to see what was wrong and one of the Latino's that live in their place had slipped after he got out of the shower.  He had surgery for a torn ACL a couple months before, he fell on that same knee.  Elder Bean and I had to run to get the doctor and that kid long story short had to get surgery again and had to go home.  It was sad, he had only been there for two days.  But ya, we get up at 6 every morning and study for thirty minutes.  Our teacher, who also plays the role of an investigator, pulled me out into the hallway and told me it is incredible the rate at which my Spanish is increasing so there is a confidence booster.  

We are now officially the oldest district in our zone.  The older ones left today early in the am so we are the oldest.  We get two new districts on Wednesday.  It is getting packed.  Good thing I have this week then next then I am off to Peru!!  I am going to either ask for or buy a bunch of Book of Mormon's to pass out and talk to people at the airport.  I just want to talk to real people!  It´s getting so close.  This month has flown by so i'd imagine the next 23 will go even faster, it's a bummer.  Missions are fun.  Just have to work as hard as I can while I can.  

One more highlight, we are trying to set up our teachers on a date.  Hermano Cruz wants to see the Salt Lake temple really bad and Hermana Gutierrez wants to get married there so it's perfect.  Our district is playing matchmaker and it is going to happen.  I got a Dominos pizza coupon from la tienda attached to some candy so I am going to give that to him so they can go get some pizza.  I'll have more updates next week.   Until next week, love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment